On Monday, I hosted the talk given by Siva for Campus Green Committee.
Things that went wrong:
1) Asking the audience if they could hear me
3) Uncertainty in speaking
Things that went well:
1) Memorising the script beforehand serves to delay the stage-fright.
1) Be at the venue at least 10 minutes beforehand to determine the place to stand, the availablity of the microphone, rehearse mentally and don’t panic.
2) Appear confident
3) Speak with confidence
4) Don’t panic and breathe.
5) Address all the audience, looking at them in the eye.
6) Rehearse and practise beforehand