Here are photos from some of the guides and participants of the SBWR Anniversary walk on Saturday 5th December 2009:
- Adrian Loo has a few shots of the specimen booth on Flickr
- Marcus Ng uploaded his faunal shots onto Flickr
- Tammy and Anand on Flickr
- Seah Seng Wee’s has a nice collection of photos of prominent fauna on facebook.
Lizard’s Convention by Lizard’s Convention band member, Adrian Loo
- The Annotated Budak features, “By the Big Bamboo River” – lots of lovely pictures including frugivores, two snakes the snakes and fiddlers. He stayed back after and describes how the “straits swelled with a rare fury. “
- Ou Yang Xiuling, another Toddycat who was there as a participant this time penned a few posts very early after walk! Here they are:
- Agonising over organising – “Organising the Sungei Buloh Anniversary Walk with Google Forms,” by Otterman.
Pink-necked green piegon by Budak