This is a quick list for now, while we catch our breaths amidst our daily grind
There’s more, like our second Howl at the Moon session and planning for the Biodiversity Festival, Mandai M&M Workshop, Oil Spill Response, ICCS recruitment, etc.
This list will be updated and shifted to our Calendar 2013 tab eventually.
- Mon 11 Mar 2013 – Invitation to Organisers register for ICCS2013 will be announced. [link]
- Wed 13 Mar 2013 – Last Hurrah! Guide orientation briefing at Raffles Museum
- Thu 14 Mar 2013 – ICCS Recruitment announcement for volunteers and Site Buddies
- Fri 15 Mar 2013 – Biodiversity Roundtable (Toddycats represented by Fung Tze Kwan & Xu Weiting; ICCS represented by Ng Kai Scene & Andy Dinesh)
- Sat 16 Mar 2013 (AM) – Otter Trail Recce for safety and nature guides conducted by Meryl Theng, Amanda Tan & N. Sivasothi
- Sat 16 Mar 2013 (PM) – Sivasothi speaking about trees at “The Mango Tree” book launch at NLB
- Mon 18 – Fri 22 Mar 2013 Last Hurrah! tours (all full) by veteran guides.
- Wed 20 Mar 2013 – Dinner and Last Hurrah! Tour for Toddycats. All Toddycats welcome, but register.
- Fri 22 Mar 2013: ICCS Otters meet to select and announce the first list of participating Organisations for ICCS2013.
- Sun 23 Mar 2012: Otter Trail (fully booked)
- Mon 01 Apr 2013: 7pm – Lessons from Chek Jawa, communication, strategies and engagement in Singapore (Siva) & conservation in Southeast Asia (Mary Rose Posa), annual talks for the Duke Urban Topical Ecology class, Toddycats welcome; registration links will be sent.
- Sat 18 May 2013 – Faculty of Science Open House: Toddycats will conduct demo at Lab 7; Sivasothi might conduct a talk
- Sat 08 Jun 2013 – “Science on Saturday” for department alumni: Toddycats will demo at Lab 7 and a wildlife and research in Singapore talk to be conducted by Sivasothi