Toddycats, the volunteers of the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, are back in action with a new season of Love MacRitchie Walks!
- 27 Jul 2014 (Sunday) – FULLY SUBSCRIBED.
- 30 Aug 2014 (Saturday) – FULLY SUBSCRIBED.
- 13 Sep 2014 (Saturday) – Details coming soon.
- 27 Sep 2014 (Saturday) – Details coming soon.
- 11 Oct 2014 (Saturday) – Details coming soon.
- 25 Oct 2014 (Saturday) – Details coming soon.
Each walk can accommodate 25-35 participants, depending on the number of Toddycat guides available. Walks will be held at Venus Loop. Find out more about this lovely forest trail.
Since Oct 2013, Toddycats have conducted nine public walks, reaching out to a total of 197 participants thus far. This season, in the second half of 2014, the six planned walks will take up to 210 more people into MacRitchie Forest to experience its rich biodiversity!
Your participation will help to encourage our Government to consider alternative routes to the Cross Island MRT Line (CRL), which is proposed to tunnel through the Central Catchment Nature Reserve. Come for a walk and join us in protecting our natural heritage.
If you would like to contribute to raising awareness about the Love Our MacRitchie Forest movement, drop Chloe Tan (Project Manager) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the news and see you at Venus Loop!