NUS Toddycats wish Singapore a Happy 57th National Day from the Kranji Coastal Nature Park. It has been a rewarding 1.5 years of afforestation wok on this NUS-NParks project.
No Instagram images were found.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Coastal Cleanup Singapore
Pasir Panjang Heritage
Festival of Biodiversity, 2-3 June 2018
Pesta Ubin, May-Jun 2018
UN Decade on Biodiversity 2010
- Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk with NUS Toddycats, Sat 11th and Sun 12th February 2023
- Express your love in February with habitat enhancement at KCNP
- Join us on a Saturday morning, at our final three habitat enrichment sessions in celebration of SBWR’s 29th Anniversary!
- We’ll be SPA-ing in November!
- We’ll be planting trees in October!
- Singapore’s National Action Strategy on Marine Litter was launched on 5th Jun 2022 Thursday, 22 December 2022
- “Connect + Collect”, the International Coastal Cleanup 2022 Report Wednesday, 21 December 2022
- The change to coastal cleanups during the pandemic (and beyond): Safe, independent and sustained small group action! Sunday, 5 September 2021
- Suspension of organised coastal cleanups during Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) COVID-19 mitigation in Singapore (until mid-Jun 2021) Saturday, 22 May 2021
- 2,000 styrofoam pieces from the socially distanced mangrove cleanup at Sungei Loyang [Sun 18 Oct 2020] Saturday, 22 May 2021
- Jobs: Camphora is hiring several Flora Specialists and Fauna Specialists (1-year contract) in January 2023 Saturday, 7 January 2023
- Jobs: Two Research Assistant positions in wildlife trade with Roman Carassco Wednesday, 4 January 2023
- Job: Student Research Assistant (Digitization) Monday, 23 May 2022
- Job: Lecturer position at Ridge View Residential College Thursday, 12 May 2022
- Job (Apr 2022): Head, Education and Outreach @ WWF Singapore by 16 May 2022 Sunday, 1 May 2022
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.