Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Coastal Cleanup Singapore
Pasir Panjang Heritage
Pesta Ubin, May-Jun 2016
Festival of Biodiversity, Sep 2016
UN Decade on Biodiversity 2010
- Otters and crocs @ Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Toddycats gear up for Festival of Biodiversity in May
- Shelter Pawject: Toddycats June visit to Uncle Khoe’s K9 and PawPerfectLove Shelters
- “Singapore’s Masked Fruit Bandits – the common palm civet” – three talks by civetgirl Xu Weiting this year!
- Inaugural nature talk at Ridge View Residential College by Dr Amanda Tan, on the tool-using long-tail macaques of Thailand
- Be sure not to miss Pesta Ubin – Pulau Ubin’s Open House, 10 May – 16 July 2017!
- Earth Day coastal cleanup @ Coney Island this Sat 22 Apr 2017 with Adrian, Jen & Beth! Saturday, 15 April 2017
- Registration for Organisers opens for the 26th International Coastal Cleanup Singapore! Thursday, 13 April 2017
- First Meeting of the International Coastal Cleanup Singapore Zone Captains, 5th Apr 2017 Monday, 10 April 2017
- Sat 01 April 2017: 7.30am – Join us for a very muddy World Water Day mangrove cleanup @ Lim Chu Kang Tuesday, 21 March 2017
- Thu 30 Mar 2017: 7.00pm @ Yale-NUS – watch “Sorting It Out,” a recycling documentary and panel discussion Monday, 13 March 2017
- Fri 21 Apr 2017: 10.30am (*time change*) @ S1-03-02 CR2 – Zhang Yuchen on “Modelling of cropland expansion and its effects on biodiversity in Myanmar” Wednesday, 12 April 2017
- Thu 13 April 2017: 10am @ DBS CR1 (S3-05) – “Past, Present and Future of Southeast Asian Peatlands” by Lahiru Suranga Wijedasa Monday, 10 April 2017
- Fri 10 Mar 2017: 4.00pm @ DBS CR – Tim Berra on “Chasing nursery fish and avoid crocs in Aussie’s NT” Tuesday, 7 March 2017
- Job: Two 3 months full-time paid internships for urban faunal surveys (Mar 2017) Sunday, 19 February 2017
- Mon 13 Feb 2017: 3.00pm @ S1A-02-17 – E.J. Milner-Gulland on “Motivations and the illegal international trade in wildlife” Monday, 13 February 2017
- Sat 13 Feb 2016: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- Announcing the 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium, Sat 01 Aug 2015 – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters!
- Wed 27 May 2015 @ NUS U Town "The Future of Marine Science in Singapore"
- "Love from Singapore" – sterilising feral dogs in Nepal protects wildlife, livelihoods and stops the culling: Debby Ng speaks about the Himalayan Mutt Project @ NUS LT34 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7.00pm
- Sun 15 Feb 2015: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search Results for: festival of biodiversity
Otters and crocs @ Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Toddycats gear up for Festival of Biodiversity in May
We are counting down to Festival of Biodiversity 2017 which is a month away! This annual celebration of Singapore’s biodiversity by members of the Biodiversity Roundtable of Singapore with NParks will present the two day event at at Serangoon NEX … Continue reading
Have a treasure-trove of nature-related stories but not sure who to share them with? Come join the NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity 2017! This annual event aims to create awareness and promote efforts in conserving and enhancing our … Continue reading
The Festival of Biodiversity is back at the Singapore Botanic Gardens this year! The Toddycats, together with Palm Civets of Singapore, Otterwatch, and International Coastal Cleanup will have booths throughout the weekend, featuring specimens from the Lee Kong Chian Natural … Continue reading
27 & 28 Jun 2015 – NUS Toddycats were out in full force at the Festival of Biodiversity – a team of 69 volunteers, doing eight shifts over two days engaged the public at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LKCNHM) and International … Continue reading
It’s finally here! NUS Toddycats head down to Vivocity tomorrow morning, bright and early with our haul of specimens from the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. The interns have been busy pulling out additional specimens and ensuring all are … Continue reading