Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Coastal Cleanup Singapore
Pasir Panjang Heritage
The Shelter Pawject
Festival of Biodiversity, 27-28 May 2017
Pesta Ubin, May-Jun 2017
UN Decade on Biodiversity 2010
- Thu 19 Oct 2017: 1.00pm – TMSI Workshop Invitation: “Plastic Oceans” @ St. John’s Island National Marine Laboratory Thursday, 12 October 2017
- 3,500 volunteers from 80 organisations tackle marine trash as part of the International Coastal Cleanup in Singapore Saturday, 16 September 2017
- Volunteer opportunity for NUS‒NParks Marine Debris Project (Jul – Aug 2017) Friday, 21 July 2017
- Celebrate National Day with a Coastal Cleanup @ Lim Chu Kang East (Sat 05 Aug 2017) Thursday, 20 July 2017
- ICCS @ Nan Hua Primary School’s EarthFest 2017: Learning about marine life and marine trash Thursday, 29 June 2017
- Jobs: Research Fellow and Research Assistants (three positions) for “An Estimation and Assessment of Carbon Stocks in the Nee Soon Swamp Forest” Thursday, 5 October 2017
- Fully-funded PhD project at NTU’s Asian School of the Environment Saturday, 30 September 2017
- Jobs – 1 Postdoctoral Research Fellow & 1 Research Assistant in economic valuation of tropical ecosystem services [apply by 31 Oct 2017] Wednesday, 27 September 2017
- Thu 28 Sep 2017: 3.00pm @ NUS DBS CR1 – Cecilia Larrosa on “Unintended Feedbacks: challenges and opportunities for improving conservation” Tuesday, 26 September 2017
- Job: Research Assistant 1-year with potential for renewal @ NUS Biological Sciences (deadline 08 Oct 2017) Saturday, 23 September 2017
- Sat 13 Feb 2016: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- Announcing the 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium, Sat 01 Aug 2015 – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters!
- Wed 27 May 2015 @ NUS U Town "The Future of Marine Science in Singapore"
- "Love from Singapore" – sterilising feral dogs in Nepal protects wildlife, livelihoods and stops the culling: Debby Ng speaks about the Himalayan Mutt Project @ NUS LT34 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7.00pm
- Sun 15 Feb 2015: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search Results for: festival of biodiversity
Toddycats’ prepare for Festival of Biodiversity 2017 – this time, a forest walk at the MacRitchie forest!
NUS Toddycats hit the trail again, in preparation for the Festival of Biodiversity 2017. The annual celebration of Singapore’s biodiversity by members of the Biodiversity Roundtable of Singapore with NParks will present a two day event of talks and exhibitions … Continue reading
Otters and crocs @ Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Toddycats gear up for Festival of Biodiversity in May
We are counting down to Festival of Biodiversity 2017 which is a month away! This annual celebration of Singapore’s biodiversity by members of the Biodiversity Roundtable of Singapore with NParks will present the two day event at at Serangoon NEX … Continue reading
Have a treasure-trove of nature-related stories but not sure who to share them with? Come join the NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity 2017! This annual event aims to create awareness and promote efforts in conserving and enhancing our … Continue reading
The Festival of Biodiversity is back at the Singapore Botanic Gardens this year! The Toddycats, together with Palm Civets of Singapore, Otterwatch, and International Coastal Cleanup will have booths throughout the weekend, featuring specimens from the Lee Kong Chian Natural … Continue reading
27 & 28 Jun 2015 – NUS Toddycats were out in full force at the Festival of Biodiversity – a team of 69 volunteers, doing eight shifts over two days engaged the public at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LKCNHM) and International … Continue reading