Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
Coastal Cleanup Singapore
Pasir Panjang Heritage
The Shelter Pawject
Festival of Biodiversity, 27-28 May 2017
Pesta Ubin, May-Jun 2017
UN Decade on Biodiversity 2010
- Happy National Day, from Toddycats HOWL 18!
- Highlights of the July Love MacRitchie Walk
- Highlights of the June Love MacRitchie Walk
- Walk with primates – Raffles’ Banded Langur Working Group 3rd Volunteer Information Session Sat 18 Jun 2017: 1.00pm – 2.30pm @ SBG
- HOWL 17: 18 May 2017, 6:30 pm @ LKCNHM Learning Lab
- Volunteer opportunity for NUS‒NParks Marine Debris Project (Jul – Aug 2017) Friday, 21 July 2017
- Celebrate National Day with a Coastal Cleanup @ Lim Chu Kang East (Sat 05 Aug 2017) Thursday, 20 July 2017
- ICCS @ Nan Hua Primary School’s EarthFest 2017: Learning about marine life and marine trash Thursday, 29 June 2017
- First Meeting of the International Coastal Cleanup Singapore Zone Captains, 5th Apr 2017 Thursday, 27 April 2017
- Earth Day coastal cleanup @ Coney Island this Sat 22 Apr 2017 with Adrian, Jen & Beth! Saturday, 15 April 2017
- 26–27 Jul 2017 @ NUS LT31 – Aquatic Invasive Alien Species in Southeast Asia Symposium: open to public and free Wednesday, 12 July 2017
- Fri 07 Jul 2017: 4.00pm @ DBS CR1 – Giada Bufarale on the “Natural History of Kimberley coral reefs” Friday, 7 July 2017
- Job: Biodiversity Specialist/Ecological Engineer Wednesday, 17 May 2017
- Job: Two full-time junior researchers (BSc required) for Dense & Green Buildings project (by 26 May 2017) Monday, 15 May 2017
- Job: Student Assistant surveyors for Illegal Wildlife Trade project (jun – Jul) Monday, 15 May 2017
- Sat 13 Feb 2016: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- Announcing the 4th Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium, Sat 01 Aug 2015 – 24 five-minute presentations and 30 posters!
- Wed 27 May 2015 @ NUS U Town "The Future of Marine Science in Singapore"
- "Love from Singapore" – sterilising feral dogs in Nepal protects wildlife, livelihoods and stops the culling: Debby Ng speaks about the Himalayan Mutt Project @ NUS LT34 on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 7.00pm
- Sun 15 Feb 2015: 7.00am - The Battle of Pasir Panjang Commemorative Walk
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search Results for: festival of biodiversity
Toddycats’ prepare for Festival of Biodiversity 2017 – this time, a forest walk at the MacRitchie forest!
NUS Toddycats hit the trail again, in preparation for the Festival of Biodiversity 2017. The annual celebration of Singapore’s biodiversity by members of the Biodiversity Roundtable of Singapore with NParks will present a two day event of talks and exhibitions … Continue reading
Otters and crocs @ Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve – Toddycats gear up for Festival of Biodiversity in May
We are counting down to Festival of Biodiversity 2017 which is a month away! This annual celebration of Singapore’s biodiversity by members of the Biodiversity Roundtable of Singapore with NParks will present the two day event at at Serangoon NEX … Continue reading
Have a treasure-trove of nature-related stories but not sure who to share them with? Come join the NUS Toddycats at the Festival of Biodiversity 2017! This annual event aims to create awareness and promote efforts in conserving and enhancing our … Continue reading
The Festival of Biodiversity is back at the Singapore Botanic Gardens this year! The Toddycats, together with Palm Civets of Singapore, Otterwatch, and International Coastal Cleanup will have booths throughout the weekend, featuring specimens from the Lee Kong Chian Natural … Continue reading
27 & 28 Jun 2015 – NUS Toddycats were out in full force at the Festival of Biodiversity – a team of 69 volunteers, doing eight shifts over two days engaged the public at the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (LKCNHM) and International … Continue reading