What have NUS Toddycats been up to? We’ve been busy with 20 small group or online events over these past three months!
In the second quarter of Jul – Sep 2021, we were online until distancing measures eased to allow field work in groups of five. Then we could resumed small group action. And so, over the three months, we conducted:
- three mangrove cleanups at Lim Chu Kang,
- five habitat enhancement events at Kranji Coastal Nature Park,
- four workshops on biodiversity and marine debris,
- seven talks/panel sessions online and
- we will be at the Festival of Biodiversity alongside other nature groups this weekend!
We formed a member’s Telegram channel for notification of events as field events have limited spaces, so are advertising less publicly. To get involved, join us!